Experienced Northern New Jersey Employment Law Firm Serving Clients Since 2007
Dedicated employment and discrimination lawyers work hard for you
Krakower DiChiara LLC handles employment law cases throughout northern New Jersey on behalf of employees who have experienced a violation of their rights at the hands of an employer. If you’re an employee who has been the victim of discrimination or sexual harassment in the workplace, you may not know where to turn. You may fear embarrassment or retaliation from your employer even though they were in the wrong. New Jersey law prohibits many different forms of workplace and employment discrimination, and there can be severe consequences for employers who violate the laws. Our practice is dedicated to standing up for the rights of workers like yourself to ensure your financial and professional interests are protected.
Providing knowledgeable representation for employees when they need it the most
We have 25 years of combined experience protecting the rights of workers and are standing by to do the same for you. When you entrust us with your employment law matter, you’ll find that we offer:
- Compassionate counseling — When you’ve been treated poorly, it’s vital that someone listens and empathizes with your situation. We will give your matter the attention it deserves.
- Proven strategies — Our firm has a proven track record and will carefully design a strategy aimed at getting you the best results possible.
- Personalized service — When you retain our services, you will work one-on-one with an attorney who will cater their services and advice to meet your specific needs.
Our firm only receives a fee for services if we are successful in obtaining compensation in a settlement or verdict.
Skilled legal advocates who stand up for your rights
We represent individuals throughout Passaic, Bergen, Morris and Essex counties in a full range of employment law matters, including:
- Discrimination — If you believe you have been denied employment or a promotion due to your race, religion, gender, age or disability, we can help you hold the employer accountable for discrimination and seek compensation.
- Sexual harassment — Our team has helped employees who believe they have been the victims of sexual harassment in the workplace. Whether the harassment was in the form of quid pro quo or it created a hostile work environment, we are dedicated to reaching a positive outcome.
- Wrongful termination — Even though New Jersey is an at-will employment state, there are significant exceptions that could give rise to a wrongful termination claim, such as discrimination, a breach of contract or retaliation against whistleblowing.
- Whistleblower protection — When you bring certain types of wrongdoing to light, you have the right to do so without facing negative consequences. If you are intimidated, fired, or retaliated against in any way, you may be able to file a lawsuit, and our whistleblower protection lawyers can help.
Some of these matters may be time-sensitive, so we urge you to contact an experienced employment law attorney as soon as possible to protect your rights.
Call a northern New Jersey employment lawyer who can help
At Krakower DiChiara LLC, we are fearless litigators who work on behalf of clients throughout northern New Jersey because we believe in workplace justice. Whether you need legal advocacy in the face of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, or wrongful termination, contact us to learn more about how we can help. Call 201-497-2220 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.